Helpful Documents

Thursday, July 31, 2008

She ate the bunny!!

I cannot believe it. Finally. Poop on the potty!!

My mother in law bought Jorja two chocolate bunnies back before Easter, with the promise that she could have one when she pooped on the potty. *Pwew* Finally, she earned one. What's funny is that for days I have been camped out by the bathroom telling her "I know it's time, I know you have to go...just poop on the potty and you can have the bunny!" Nothing. Day after day, week after week, month after month. I had even put the bunny on display in the living room. She would ask for it, I would tell her to go poop on the potty. Nothing.

But today, while I was making dinner...she came into the kitchen naked saying "I can have my bunny now." I ran to the bathroom, and there it was. Beautiful, glorious poo. I quickly questioned Jonah to find out if it was actually her poo, and even checked for resipoo on Jorja's butt. I used all my mommy detective skills, and finally deduced, it was indeed Jorja's. I screamed! Jumped up and down, we giggled and cleaned up the mess. (She's not the best at keeping it in the potty) and then she got the prize (which she shared with her sisters) THE BUNNY!!




...

1 comment:

ashlie waters said...

Way to go Jorja! I've come to realize that you write about POOP alot. Do you have an obsession? Hope you're feeling better! Ashlie