Helpful Documents

Monday, June 2, 2008

Our First Full Day!!

And we were successful!

This was our first day in the "real" curriculum (not just worksheets and books I downloaded from the internet). And it was pretty great. We did our Bible Study, verse memorization, Jonah read, then on to spelling, phonics, math, science, and even with the interruptions of two little ones and a dog puking on the carpet during spelling, we finished in right at 2 hours. Pretty darn good if you ask me. Oh, and I have already straightened up some and put away dishes.

Now, to get them to play for a while so I can veg on the couch and watch Martha Stewart ...

1 comment:

Jason said...

Forget Martha! Really you should do some of the laundry. You do not actually want the blog title to become more applicable do you? This is meant as an encouragement not a stab. I am proud of you and was encouraged as we sat at lunch yesterday talking with Jonah about her schooling.