Helpful Documents

Monday, June 30, 2008

Finally!!!

Gee Whiz!! What's a girl gotta do to blog around here!? First it was preparing for a first birthday party...then preparing for a romantic week away, then we got home and had the worst DSL luck...I guess it could be worse, right?

Well, Josie is now one. Holy moley. One. No longer an infant. (insert hysterics here) I am actually doing quite well...no jarring baby fever...no crazy thoughts of "just one more" (well, not long enough to count anyway)

Our trip to Jamaica was fantastic. I really like being the center of attention...the "princess" if you will. Hmm. Explains a lot about my kids, doesn't it? I also like being tan. I'm not really, really tan or anything, just enough to have actual tan lines. But this doesn't bode well for homeschooling this summer. I'm feeling the need to spend mornings in the sun.

Uh, oh...poomergency...Jorja took her diaper off and is running around with a dirty bottom...

You know...there were no kids in Jamaica.

No comments: