Helpful Documents

Thursday, June 5, 2008

I'm being tested...

Sooooo, she thinks she can wear me down, huh? Not likely.

Today was full of a sleepy-headed pouter asking me every 30 seconds if we "really have to do this?" and "can't I just watch cartoons?" But we finished everything we had to do and even made up a little bit of work. (I forgot to read some poetry earlier this week) Jason read to her at the dinner table, she read her Bible story to him, and "interviewed" him at lunch for her history project. All in all a good, yet tiring, day.

Now, for the "I suck" part. I have planned on having a First Birthday/Father's Day Luau for over a month now. I have still not sent out invites. I'll be lucky if my few guests have a week once they get them. It's only family, but still...I feel bad springing this on everyone.

No comments: