Helpful Documents

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Comments, Please!

I am having fun writing my blog, but I never know if it's actually read or not. I'd like to try an experiment. If you have read this or any post, please leave me a comment. Be nice, I know I'm not a professional, but I'd love to know if anyone is reading or not. (Apparently, it's a big deal among bloggers to actually have readers - who knew). My counter is up to whopping 30 something right now...whoo! That's pretty impressive for a nobody with nothing really important to say!

4 comments:

Jason said...

I did not read your blog. I am sure it's really good. This however is a completely random comment.

Lisa said...

Yes, that is random...:)

ashlie waters said...

I read it and find it quite amusing! Love ya. Ash

Anonymous said...

love the blog, Julia