Helpful Documents

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Why do preschool teachers love glitter so much?

I opened up Jorja's backpack yesterday to find an orange carrot shape covered in glitter. Her entire backpack was filled with shinny orange specks. Including her changes of clothes. I took it to the garage in attempt to stop the infestation (this stuff spreads like gossip in a Baptist church) but it was too late. My house already looks like the Great Pumpkin farted orange sparkles all over it. Thank goodness I love to vacuum and dust, or this might tick me off.

4 comments:

ashlie waters said...

Speaking for all the preschool teachers out there: It's our goal to make your house as messy as our classrooms! (hahahahaha). Just kidding. I hate glitter as well. But just remember, that you'll be sparkly even when you don't feel that way! :)

Anonymous said...

I loved glitter too!

Judy

Anonymous said...

You love to vacuum and dust? Feel free to come to my house to vacuum and dust as often as you like. :)

Denise

jonahbonah said...

My house is in need of good vacuuming!! Wanna come over??? LOL

Melissa
www.theperfecttrio.blogspot.com