Helpful Documents

Friday, October 31, 2008

Dressing them up is so much fun.

Wednesday was Jorja's Halloween festivities at preschool. I did not realize until that morning that they were to wear costumes. So I went digging and thankfully a costume that we had borrowed for Jonah 4 years ago was still in the closet. *My Bad*

So I threw it on her and she was absolutely fabulous:

Dorothy has not been so cute since Judy Garland.



And then there was tonight. Jonah really got into the "rock star" theme.


We may need to censor her High School Musical and Camp Rock watching for a while.

Our pumpkin this year turned out pretty cool, too. We used a dremmel and even though it sprayed pumpkin goo all over Jason, it was pretty easy.

2 comments:

Elaine said...

That picture of Jonah is just hilarious!

Anonymous said...

Lisa,
I love Jonah embracing her inner rocker. Look out Joan Jett and Pat Benatar!!

Beth