Helpful Documents

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I love Woot-Offs!!

Every once in a while something awesome happens in the techno-geek world. Woot.com decides to sell off all it's extra stock (read: clean out it's warehouse) and has a Woot-off.

You can get some amazing deals during a woot-off, unfortunately you do not get any sleep (not if you're committed to the woot-off) nor do you accomplish anything. I have been trying to avoid this Woot-off because I am trying to recover from being sick and need my sleep, and because I love my family.

However, this little gem did not escape my grasp (thanks to Brad who has been watching Woot!).

WOOT!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

SSHHHHH!!! I'm supposed to be working!

Shane Waters said...

Who is Brad's boss? 'Cause I am going to let him know. :)

Lisa said...

Brad? Brad who?

Anonymous said...

I am Brad's boss - too late - I KNOW!

Lisa said...

Sorry, Brad...