Helpful Documents

Friday, September 26, 2008

I just taught Jorja how to properly pee on the floor.

Today I have been very busy with laundry, packing, cleaning, and watching The Office Season 4 Disk 2.

Jorja has been doing a fabulous job of peeing on the potty. Until 6 pm. That is when she came to me and said "Mommy! I got clean panties!" There was that sinking feeling. The one you get when you know you are about to clean urine or feces of something or someone. *sigh*

So we tracked down the pee spot. Holy carp. it was 10 inches wide by at least 4 feet long. On Monday I bought a bottle of Resolve Pet Stain and Odor. Today I emptied the bottle. That is just not right. So after spraying the heck out of the spot until my arm was tired, I asked Jorja, "What did you do...walk while you peed?" Her answer, not surprisingly, was "yes." So I found myself telling her to please make sure and stand in one place while she wet her pants. Ugh. I need a vacation.

Oh, and the panties are still MIA. I am sure I will just love where I find them.

No comments: