Helpful Documents

Monday, May 12, 2008

The Low-down...

I know you are all asking yourselves..."what the heck is she thinking? She can't even keep up with the laundry!" Hence, the title of my blog.

Well, I'm thinking that to keep my sanity (and some accountability on the side) I need an outlet...sewing doesn't work...too much of a mess, and little fingers are always in my bobbins. I need something little people can't destroy...well, as much as they love to turn off my computer (pretty blue button) I don't think they can make a mess of my blog...but we shall see!

Here are a few ground rules for reading this blog...
  • I will probably go for days, weeks, maybe even months without updating. That is the nature of the beast (in this case, I'm the beast).
  • Typos are going to happen. I rarely find myself at the computer without a 6 year old asking for more to drink, a toddler scouting out her next adventure, and an infant in my lap, and a dog scratching to go out. That's my life, and I'm not trading it. Bad grammar comes with the territory.
  • I am sometimes funny, sometimes emotional. I am a girl. I am motivated by my moods.
I think that's pretty much it, but I also have the right to change the rules at any time. It's my blog after all!

What I need from all of you who are reading (yes, both of you!) is to keep reminding me of how much I want to home school and how nice an empty laundry basket looks. Deal??

Oh, and thanks for reading!!

No comments: