Helpful Documents

Saturday, May 24, 2008

I have internet!!

What the heck? I have no idea why every May my DSL goes down for hours at a time all day. And guess what?? Neither does Bell South.

I just sit here pressing "connect", "refresh", "connect", "refresh"...you get the idea...for minutes at a time...I am too impatient. It's worse than dial-up. Wait? Did I just type that? Not really...but it's close.

Friday we had our first day of home school. It was very abbreviated, and initiated by Jonah herself. She is very excited about home school and couldn't wait to get started. She asked me Friday morning when school would begin, and when I told her June 2nd, she replied "how about today?" Such a cutie.

We just did a little coin counting, telling time, phonics (the kid is a whiz with homonyms) and I read the first chapter of Charlotte's Web. All in the afternoon during nap time. This may actually work!!!

No comments: