Helpful Documents

Monday, February 7, 2011

My new hobby

Oh, don't roll your eyes at me. I KNOW I don't have time for a hobby...I don't have time to shower regularly, either...but I still DO it!

How many of you have wonderful husbands? Then you know how it feels to get a reeeeeeealllly great new toy, courtesy of your hard-workin' man. My new toy is this:



Nice, isn't it?

And with any luck, I'll learn how to use it soon, and can post tons and tons of really great images.

I have always loved Photoshop and just recently learned about actions. How did I not know about this years ago? I love that with one action, you can take a photo from this:



To this:



And that is just my lame beginner attempt...Awesomeness!!

And today you can enter to win some Pure Photoshop Actions from Julie Paisley Photography! You may recognize Julie from my Christmas picture blog. Just click on Julie's blog link for the details!



**My lame beginner attempt was using Old West Action from the Pioneer Woman**

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you employ the method you depicted, you may have time for the hobby.

Lisa said...

?

Lisa said...

Oh, I get it. Haha!

My next blog:

Homeschooling in Stocks

:)