Helpful Documents

Friday, February 25, 2011

My girls + pretty much anything = potty humor

This week's letter at Jorja's preschool is D. Surprisingly, doo-doo was not mentioned. Neither was dookie or dummy. I am very proud of this accomplishment. I think we are heading toward a civilized household. Maybe.
We discussed several D words before all laughing that diaper would be a funny item to bring. Yeah, it's settled and this is not as inappropriate as dad's idea for the letter U - underwear.
And then Jorja's uncanny ability to make me roll my eyes kicked in...
"Ha, ha, mommy..."
If you have heard her raspy goofy laugh, insert that above...she thought she was quite funny with the following statement.
"How about I bring a DIRTY diaper!?"
And the laughter commenced.
Even Jamison had a big goofy grin. I guess there is no hope for that one, either. I do like that she found a way to use two D's, but I explained that her teacher would probably not appreciate me if I let her bring one of Jamison's dirty diapers in.
So we compromised and I let Jorja bring her favorite stuffed puppy, Roundup, in a diaper.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: