Helpful Documents

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Cards From Holidays Past...

I was just about to start designing this year's Christmas card and got a little nostalgic. Looking back at some past Christmas photos, I can't believe how much our family has grown over the last few years! Oh, and those sweet little faces...


Our first 'photo card' photo. Can you believe I was almost 4 months pregnant with Josie in this picture?


What a lucky shot. I had posed them all over town in dresses and finally decided this was the one. Such precious little ladies!


I really had fun with this one...ok, a little cheesy, but just look at them!

It's always so much fun for me to design cards to share some Christmas cheer. And I'm just as excited this year, but my goodness, I just can't seem to find the time to design, print, cut and send them out...so I'm very pleased that Shutterfly has such a great selection of cards that I can use.

We used them after Jayma was born for prints and I couldn't believe how quickly and inexpensively we were able to get great prints of our whole family. So now I'm hooked. I am working on a photo book for 2010 and am looking forward to making one each year. And what better way to make invitations and thank-you cards for Jayma's first birthday, than to use her cute picture? Yeah, that's what I thought, too. And then I had an idea to have a mug made for each of the girls...complete with their own picture on it. No more mixing up hot chocolate mugs now!

So this year we had pictures taken by Julie Paisley Photography, and with the help of Shutterfly and a super cute design, This year's card is going to be better than ever...of course...you will just have to wait and see how great.

Oh, alright...I'll give you a little taste...

No comments: