Helpful Documents

Friday, November 19, 2010

Playing Catch-up

So it seems that 3 children, two dogs and a baby kind of take up a lot of time. Hmph. Who would have guessed? I've really (really, really, really) been lacking in my attempts to document homeschool for posterity's sake.

I'm going to attempt to rectify that. Because I know that so many people out there in the world follow this blog daily, just waiting for what new wonderful thing I'm going to post. Millions...just waiting with baited breath for me to make their lives easier...to bestow upon them some incredible new technique in homeschooling that will bring all the pieces of their hectic lives together and then, only then, will their homes run so smoothly, so perfectly, that June Cleaver herself would be jealous.

Of course, their lives are so hectic that they don't have time to LEAVE A COMMENT.

That being said, over the next few days (or weeks, or months, or years) I will be playing catch-up, posting about projects that we've actually finished, fun days of school, and just plain chaos that we have somehow managed to trudge through and survive until bedtime just to do it all again the next day.

So all of you on the edge of your seats...yes, you two right there...stay tuned...it's about to get awesome...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

finally!!

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness! :)