Helpful Documents

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Produce!!

Today was my first time as part of a local produce co-op and I love it!

Here is a picture of everything I got for $20 plus...


Here's the list of what's on the table that falls under the $20 plan
  • 2 mangos (1 was extra this week)
  • 6 ears of corn
  • a big bag of grapes
  • 2 cucumbers
  • quart of strawberries
  • large head of romaine lettuce
  • bag of spinach
  • 8 bananas
  • 2 oranges
  • 2 gala apples
  • 1 red tomato
  • 2 green tomatoes (1 was extra this week)
  • 2 pears
  • 10 potatos
  • 8 onions
I say plus because the pineapple and watermelon were a whopping $2 and $4 extra. And they were quite large. I was very impressed. I put a pear in the picture for reference.


I've already put my $20 in for next week. AND my order for local honey...a pint for only $8.50. Go-o-o-o-o biscuits and honey!

1 comment:

Wesley said...

Hey Lisa, can anyone get in on this...if so I am interested, need to start eating healthier/cheaper?