Helpful Documents

Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day

Mother's Day was nice this year.

My husband and daughters are so sweet. They planted some flowers for me, made cards and blueberry muffins from scratch, and tried to pamper me in little ways all day. Oh, and the living room is primed for it's new coat of paint! Can't forget that one.

I did finally get the girl's Easter/Mother's day dresses finished and they wore them to church. I completely forgot to get good pictures of them before church, but here is one from after church taken with Jason's cell phone. It's no professional photo, but you get the gist.


Perhaps one day we can get a picture where they are all smiling sweetly, clothes neat, hair freshly combed, but until then, we get to have pictures like these to remind us that we have some of the quirkiest but most fun to live with kids I know.

No comments: