Helpful Documents

Monday, July 18, 2011

Back at it!


We made a brief attempt at getting back into the swing of things this morning. It ended with me confiding in a friend that if things go this well all year, the girls will be in public school with a quickness. Of course, that feeling passed eventually, but I can see that morning chores and sitting quietly at the school table will take some time to get used to.

I did get some time to get our weekly schedule going. It still needs tweaking, as we do not have a dance schedule or a firm day of the week for history or some of the other activities we hope to enjoy.

But for your viewing pleasure...


There is still much tweaking to be done...such as toning down colors and adding more chores. And probably more chores. And there is a serious lack of time allotted for laundry washing, folding and putting away.

But, I must say, all in all, I am cautiously excited about this year and what it will hold for us. Maintaining my sanity will be goal #1, of course.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We do have a main schedule that doesn't change, but I also make a revolving schedule since different activities happen throughout yr that make our days change.I remake the revolving schedule about every 2 months