Helpful Documents

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Jonah finds concrete evidence that girls are smarter than boys.

This afternoon, I was informed, very matter-of-fact-ly, that girls are indeed smarter than boys. Imagine my surprise. When I asked how Jonah knew this, I was met with the following list of undeniable facts:

  1. boys just go to work all day
  2. when they come home from work, they just play on their i-phones
  3. they have no idea how to take care of babies without asking mommies for help
  4. girls are the ones who teach kids
  5. boys have NO IDEA how to homeschool kids
  6. girls have to take the kids everywhere
  7. boys still have to go to classes, but girls already know everything
I know what you are thinking, but in my husband's defense, he is always working very hard, even nights, and his phone is just one of many tools he uses for that job. He is also great with the baby, but doesn't always know where she is in her schedule and checks to make sure he's not upsetting her routine. He's also always taking classes for his certifications, which I think makes him very smart.

No comments: